Temi Tea Special Combo
|22.32 x 15 x 7 cm; 600 Grams
|Country of Origin
2 in stock
- Product Features: – Easy to use – Built-in strainer – Keeps tea fresh – Includes two cups – Dishwasher safe – Holds up to 12 ounces of loose leaf tea
- The first flush always happens in the spring season. Tea leaves plucked from the organic Temi tea garden brings out the most exquisite flavours of the season down to a happy cup of Temi tea.
- Enjoy Temi tea Combo.
- Organic Products from the hills of Sikkim
- The Temi Tea Special Packet is a blend of a few different teas that come in a package of ten. Each tea bag contains a blend of chamomile, black tea, peppermint, and apple. The tea is designed to soothe and relax the body and mind. This tea is best for those who need to unwind or for those who are feeling tense. The tea is good for those who have anxiety or need to calm down. The tea is also good for those who are looking for a pick-me-up in the morning.
- The tea leaves that make this special packet make for a uniquely mixed range of tea leaves that bring captivating aroma, a delicious flavour, warm spices and a sweet lingering aftertaste to the entire cup of tea.
- Products From Sikkim
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Net Weight : 600 G
|22 × 15 × 7 cm
There are no reviews yet.
You may also like…
Temi Tea First Flush₹999.00Add to cart
A signature mix of the rarest and the most organic handpicked tea leaves from the Temi tea garden; the spring caddy gives out a refined golden colour with a floral finish to the aftertaste. The tea is picked at a time when the rain and the sun engage in a conversation amidst the lightly misted slopes of the tea garden.